One dish that is all of ours absolute all-time favorite is Paneer Tikka. This dish tops our order list in any restaurant, what makes this dish so delectable is the mouth melting cottage cheese and the aromatic spice blend.
So let’s give this classic dish a cheesy twist and make every bite ooze with cheesy goodness. This Cheese Stuffed Paneer Tikka will only leave you asking for more.
Paneer Tikka is super easy to make. It so delicious that no one can resist themselves. It uses simple spices (masalas) found in every Indian Kitchen or household. Try this recipe for the simplest yet best of the Paneer Tikka. So next time you don’t have to order in or go to the restaurant to eat Paneer Tikka! And a little secret, It tastes better the next day!! Yes, that is completely true and that is because all the spices blend in overnight and give you the perfect restaurant-style Cheese Stuffed Paneer Tikka at home.
Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Paneer Tikka
|Prep Time||30 minutes
|Cooking Time||10 minutes
|Total Time||40 minutes|
Paneer cut into medium size cubes (with a hole in the middle): 4 cubes
Grated Pizza Cheese: 3 tablespoons
Grated Coriander: 1 tablespoon
Chopped Onion: 1 tablespoon
Finely Chopped Green Chili: 1 teaspoon
Butter: 1 teaspoon
For the Marinade
Processed cheese: 1 cube
Curd: As needed
Roasted Gram Flour: 1 teaspoon (optional)
Minced Ginger: 1 teaspoon
Minced Garlic: 1 teaspoon
Black Salt: As per taste
Garam Masala: 1 teaspoon
Kasturi Methi: 1 teaspoon crushed
Roasted Cumin Powder: 1 teaspoon
Oil: 3 tablespoons
Red Chilli powder: 1 tablespoon
Onion Cut in Petal Shape: As needed
Capsicum Cut in Petal Shape: As needed
1. Take 4 medium-sized cubes of paneer and make a depression in the middle using a scooper or a knife. Make sure you put the paneer in the freezer for 15 minutes before scooping it so that it doesn’t crumble.
2. Mix the grated cheese with coriander, onion, and butter and fill inside the paneer.
3. Now refrigerate the paneer for 10 minutes.
4. For the marinade, heat the oil in a skillet and then add red chili powder to make sure it doesn’t burn.
5. Take the cheese cube at room temperature and mash it well so that there are no lumps.
6. Keep adding the chili oil and curd gradually to the cheese and keep mixing well.
7. Now add the ginger and garlic along with all the spices and mix well.
8. Coat the paneer and vegetables nicely in the marinade and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
9. Put the paneer and vegetables on a skewer and bake till golden brown.
10. Enjoy hot with mint chutney and kachumber salad.
This recipe for the Paneer Tikka is very easy. You can use this amazing dish for your next Weekend Plan with your friends, or your Sunday Family Brunch. To read about more such amazing recipes such as this, do checkout ThePopStories. Do let me know in the comments section the Recipe you want me to do next.
Keep Cooking. Keep Experimenting.