Paneer Makhni Recipe | Dhaba Style Paneer Makhni Recipe prepared in a very unique way with step by step recipe and some amazing tips.
Paneer is a go-to dish and everyone’s favorite when it comes to North Indian Food. Shahi Paneer, Kadhai Paneer, Paneer Lababdar, Matar paneer, and Paneer Masala are some of the very common dishes. These are some of the dishes which are very popular in India and loved by everyone. Especially for vegetarians, paneer is like their soul food. Pairing paneer with different types of curries and masalas gives some of the most remarkable dishes.
I personally love eating food at Dhaba’s and I love how they prepare their daal and paneer served with naan. I love Punjabi dhabas and my family especially is really fond of them. After trying their paneer I was keen on making Paneer Makhni at home. And it turned out so good that not this is one of my family’s favorite Paneer Makhni dishes.
For Makhni Gravy
Tomatoes: 500 gms ( chopped in large chunks)
Onion: 250 gms ( chopped into large chunks)
Ginger: 1.5 inches
Garlic: 7-8 cloves
Kashmiri red chili: 1.5 tbsp
Dhaniya powder: 1.5tbsp
Haldi powder: 2 tsp
Cashew nuts: 3/4 cup
Honey: 2-3 tsp
Kasturi methi: 3 tbsp
Cardamom: 3-4 cloves
Cinnamon: 1 stick
Bay leaf: 1 leaf
Milk: 1/2 cup
Water: 1/2 cup
Salt: to taste
1. In a cooker, take all the things
2. Tomato, onions, ginger, garlic, honey, cashews, bay leaf, cinnamon, water and milk, and some salt and all the dry powder along with it.
3. And cook till one whistle and then close the flame and let it cool down.
4. Once it cools down Grind it all in a grinder.
5. Remove the bay leaf before grinding it.
Oil: 1 tbsp
Garlic: 1 tbsp
Paneer: 2 cups of diced paneer
Milk: as required
Red chili: 1-2 tsp
Jeera powder: 1 tsp
Kasturi methi: 1-2 tbsp(roasted)
Fresh cream: 1-2 tsp (to garnish)
1. In a pan add butter and oil and then add garlic and sauté it for secs then add the paneer and cook it for 3 mins then add red chili powder and jeera powder and mix it well and cook for another few seconds.
2. Then add the makhni gravy to it and mix it well.
3. You can add a little more milk to make the consistency fine and then add Kasturi methi to it.
4. Add the cream to garnish on top and few more roasted Kasturi methi on top and serve it hot with naan or laccha paratha.
This recipe for the Paneer Makhni is very easy. You can use this amazing dish for your next Weekend Plan with your friends, or your Sunday Family Brunch. To read about more such amazing recipes such as this Paneer Makhni, do checkout ThePopStories. Do let me know in the comments section the Recipe you want me to do next.
Keep Cooking. Keep Experimenting.